Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cover Photo & Twitter

Ok, I took two plunges this week!

I finally joined Twitter. I've been sort of avoiding it, since FB pretty well fulfills all my social media needs (and sucks up so much of my time). But Tidal Echoes went on Twitter, and after hearing so much about it at writing conferences, I decided I better dig in. So far it's been a little anticlimactic, but maybe it will get more fun as I find folks to follow, and get followed (If anyone wants to connect: EmilydWall) . I did find John Straley right away, which was fun. He's posting haiku on his. He's so fab.

And, Sioban and I finally decided on an image! I'm so excited, and relieved. It was a surprisingly complex process--but so cool too. And I really like this photo. Now I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to see the designed cover. Can't wait!

No comments: